Thursday, May 21, 2009

Rights as a property owner

I believe that my rights as a property owner is that I should have say in what happens with my property all together. If I don’t like something I should be able to change it. As well as if someone is doing something that doesn’t appeal to me, I should have a say in that situation. When I own property I expect it to be the way I want it. I shouldn’t have to worry about someone or something barging in and messing it up. As a property owner, I would expect that I should be comfortable with what is happening around me.

If I were to have a squatter, like in the movie, I would just contact an attorney. I feel like my attorney could help me figure out the steps to take to get rid of him or her better than I ever could. Although, if I were in that exact situation, I would have made sure that I got him to give me his information for a background check. Also I would have made sure I got the money first.

No comments:

Post a Comment